Thursday, March 19, 2009

Wednesday, March 18th

So last week Noah and I are in the car and I didn't have any CD's or my iPod, so I turned on the radio. Some local station was playing "Angel of Death," and Noah was freaking out over how fast it was. With that, it occurred to me that I didn't have the first two Slayer albums, and something seemed inherently wrong with that. So I scored them, and listening yesterday, I remember how awesome Thrash Metal can be. (Emphasis on "can".) If you want to get some shit done around your house, I recommend putting Scott Ian in your CD player. Your ass will move.

Wednesday, March 18th:

Anthrax, Fistful of Metal
Anthrax, Among the Living
Anthrax, Spreading the Disease
Bloodquest - Demo 2004
Bones Brigade, Heavier Than Shit, Heavier Than Time
Bones Brigade, I Hate Myself When I'm Not Skateboarding
Bones Brigade, Focused
Bones Brigade, Endless Bummer
Cattle Decapitation, To Serve Man
Corrosion of Conformity, Animosity
Death, Spiritual Healing
Death, Human
Deathside, All Is Here Now 7"
Incarnis, Forlorn: The Graven Veil EP
Mayhem, Deathcrush EP
Mayhem, De Mysteriis Dom Sathanus
Megadeath, Killing's My Business... And Business Is Good
Megadeth, Peace Sells... But Who's Buying?
Metallica, No Life 'Til Leather Demos
Metallica, Kill 'Em All
Metallica, Ride the Lightning
Metallica, Master of Puppets
Metallica, ... And Justice for All
Napalm Death, Utopia Banished
Obituary, Slowly We Rot
Obituary, Cause of Death
Obituary, The End Complete
Obituary, Back from the Dead
Sarcófago, I.N.R.I.
Slayer, Show No Mercy
Slayer, Haunting the Chapel EP
Slayer, Hell Awaits
Slayer, Reign in Blood
Suffocation, Human Waste EP
Suffocation, Effigy of the Forgotten
Suffocation, Breeding the Spawn
Suffocation, Pierced from Within

No comments: