Saturday, April 11, 2009

Saturday, April 11, 2009:

Cleaned the garage yesterday. Now all I have to do is get new heads and I'll be drumming again.

Coreee got a new dog two weeks ago. The girls and I went over to her place to play with the two of them. When I came home we watched Kings (which was totally decent) and crashed early. Now I'm waiting for The Wife to finish doing whatever it is she's doing and start feeling motivated to get some more shit done before we have to get Evey this afternoon. The idea is that we'll be able to catch a movie or have dinner or something before I go back into the three-day deep cave that is work again tomorrow morning.

Old Sarum/Raise the Curtain - Split 12"
Scott Walker, The Drift
U2, Zooropa
Bauhaus, The Sky's Gone Out
Rolling Stones, Beggars' Banquet
Swans, Children of God (This is officially my 2nd favorite Swans album. Gira sounds so fucking cold on this record.)
Selbstmord, Spectre of Hate
Pulp, Hits
Tombs, WInter Hours
Ringworm, The Promise

No comments: